Saturday, October 9, 2010

haha..
i love to answer dis sort of things,,hehe


Layer 1:

Outside

Name: NURUL NAJIHAN BT RAZALI..CUTEY

Cm/height: 162 CM I GUESS

Birth Date: 24TH MARCH 91
Eye Colour: HAZEL?KIHKIH
Hair Colour: naturally black

Righty or Lefty: Righty

Layer 2:

On the Inside

My Heritage: MALAY OF COS

My Fears: LOSING SOME1 DAT I LOVE *LOL* ( FREN)

My Perfect Pizza: FORGOT ADY DA MENU..=P


Layer 3:

Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow, My Thoughts First Waking Up: EM..MA DAY BEGINS..

My Bedtime: NOT TOO EARLY NOT TOO LATE
Missed Memory: 2 N 3 YEARS BACK..

Layer 4:

My PickPepsi or Coke: NOT PREFER BOTH
McD or Burger King: McD...i’m lovin it

Adidas or Nike: ADIDAS

Tea or Nestea: nestea???

Chocolate or Vanilla: VANILLA

Cappuccino or Coffee: cappuccino


Layer 5:

Do You…
Smoke: no and never

Curse: very rare
Take a shower: OF COS LAA..=P
Have a Crush: MAYBE YES MAYBE NOPE
Go to School: of course!!!

Want to get married: YUP..ASAP..*LOL*
Believe in Yourself: YUO..I DO
Think you’re a health freak: YES


Layer 6:

In the Past

Drank alcohol: if yes??haha..nope la..dose
Gone to the Mall: yesterday at kbmall
Been on stage: quite sometimes
Eaten Sushi: YES..
Dyed your Hair: YUP,,ONCE...HEHE


Layer 7:

Have You Ever…Played a stripping game: NOPE

Changed Who You Were to Fit In: be thankful


Layer 8:

Age You’re Hoping To be married: YES..OF COS..

Layer 9:

In A Guy/Girl (your opposite sex)

Best eye colour: natural no contact lens

Hair colour: BLACK

Short hair or long hair: not too short not too long


Layer 10:

What Were You Doing A minute ago: Blogwalking and facebooking

An hour ago: washing clothes

4.5 hours ago: sleep
1 month ago: celebrating eid fitri eve
1 year ago: many things had happened to me

Layer 11:

Finish the Sentences
I love: MY FAMILY
I hate: UNFAITHFUL BOYS
I need: SOMEONE..=P


Layer 12:

I will be Tagging: those who love to n interested to

HAPPY MAKING YOUR OWN CAKE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment